Sunday Supplement 17/18

If I were to watch it I'd be the same as you. Might put it on for a laugh, think I've woken up on the wrong side of the bed today
Wouldn't bother. 10 minutes of how wonderful it is the a have a family club like Brighton in the premier league and then 30 seconds of us looking laboured. They have just been discussing if the granny shagger should get a statute at the swamp

Wouldn't bother. 10 minutes of how wonderful it is the a have a family club like Brighton in the premier league and then 30 seconds of us looking laboured. They have just been discussing if the granny shagger should get a statute at the swamp
In the 3 minutes I watched they were eulogising about Brighton - 'roots in the community, built from the ground up' etc. I was waiting for the potshot at our fake new money club

It's a real shame this programme could be an excellent show, sadly it was a pile of shite about 3 years ago the last time I dipped in and it seems from comments is showing no signs of improvement and continues to pander to the white van man, talkragshite type audience.

Don't watch it anymore.

The Boys club, namely the London press who all know each other, have got this sewn up.

The narative is always the same.

Thankfully United didn't' play and beat West Ham Yesterday, otherwise anyone watching would have been bored to death with the first 10 minutes of the programme, bar all the Rags watching around the UK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.