Sunday Supplement 17/18

Overall, apart from one subconscious remark (United got stronger, whilst City bought some top players), I didn't think it was too bad today.

Ashton asked if City were the greatest ever Premier League team, and quite rightly, they suggested that we should wait to see how the season transpires.
They noted that Sterling was only one goal behind Kane, and described our football as fantastic
Foden looks the real deal, but nobody's quite sure how he'll develop (Ladyman even remarked that Rashford was an accident that worked in United's favour).
There was a stupid comment about Tottenham being the neutrals favourite, but their ridicule for Wenger was far more cutting than any supposed anti-City bias
I heard Ladyman say that. I thought at the the time that was a calculated dig at City

Not sure West Brom away is an ideal game for Foden to play in. One of their dirty fuckers would probably end his career.
Correct when WBA play us they play on the edge of the laws of the game and the officials usually let them get away with it

To put a young player into that kind of game would not be right for the kid and Pep got it right leaving them on the bench that night even though he would have been itching to at least get Foden on the pitch

The Debate - Live, is quite interesting. Wasn't quite sure where else to put this.

On the show - Charlie Adam. Liam Rosenior and Alyson Rudd.

On to City and Rosenioer cannot get enough of City and Pep. Adam a little less vocal in his sycophancy but admitted the 7-2 against his Stoke side was unreal and in Silva and De Bruyne we have two special players and a mention in how we over-load the wide areas.

Onto Rudd and what she thinks of City. My fucking life what a miserable hag she is. No credit for the players or Pep and it's what she would expect given the money spent and the time Pep has had to see what the league is all about.

Despite the host and Rosenior trying to get her to say something positive, she simply will not do it.

She's as bad on this show as she is on the Sunday Supplement.

I find it interesting 2 pros are giving credit where it's due and Rosenior is really going into detail about how he thinks City are doing and he clearly thinks Pep is a great coach - yet all Rudd is capable of doing is dismissing it all.

She has no place on TV discussing this if all she can do is display her hatred of Pep and City. She has absolutely no answer to what the lad Rosenior has to say and no clue about football.

Oh fuck me and now she's going on about how Liverpool might have won had Mane not been sent off.

I cannot fucking stand the frizzle faced witch.

The Debate - Live, is quite interesting. Wasn't quite sure where else to put this.

On to City and Rosenioer cannot get enough of City and Pep. Adam a little less vocal in his sycophancy but admitted the 7-2 against his Stoke side was unreal and in Silva and De Bruyne we have two special players and a mention in how we over-load the wide areas.

Onto Rudd and what she thinks of City. My fucking life what a miserable hag she is. No credit for the players or Pep and it's what she would expect given the money spent and the time Pep has had to see what the league is all about.

Despite the host and Rosenior trying to get her to say something positive, she simply will not do it.

I find it interesting 2 pros are giving credit where it's due and Rosenior is really going into detail about how he thinks City are doing and he clearly thinks Pep is a great coach -yet all Rudd is capable of doing is dismissing it all.

She has no place on TV discussing this if all she can do is display her hatred of Pep and City. She has absolutely no answer to what the lad Rosenior has to say and no clue about football.

Oh fuck me and now she's going on about how Liverpool might have won had Mane not been sent off.

I think there's a 'The Debate' thread but anyway I'm going to watch it later, sounds like she's going to boil my blood!

I find it interesting 2 pros are giving credit where it's due and Rosenior is really going into detail about how he thinks City are doing and he clearly thinks Pep is a great coach - yet all Rudd is capable of doing is dismissing it all.

Bitter scouse idiot. She only gets air time to a) Big up the Dippers or b) slag us off

Female version of Duncan Castles

Bitter scouse idiot. She only gets air time to a) Big up the Dippers or b) slag us off

Female version of Duncan Castles

I've had it paused while I ranted. Haha now she's smoking off Brighton Football Club.

She's probably realised she cannot compete with Rosenior's footballing intellect.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.