Sunday Supplement 17/18

The more they don't talk about us the better,let's us just carry on hopefully winning games which in turn leads to trophies while the press ignore us fuck them,let them write or talk bollocks about how much such and such cost or what a fantastic job he's doing on limited funds I really couldn't give two fucks as long as come seasons end we have a few trophies in the cabinet,while playing breathtaking attacking football,I posted in the media bias thread it's a coping mechanism for these cnuts spouting shit about us or avoiding to mention us at all as their jealousy and fear over us winning trophies ahead of their fav teams..

DJ6RWoxXcAAvZqB.jpg:large

Up first.

Looks like they will still find a way to put a negative twist on what has been an incredible week for the club!

Looks like they will still find a way to put a negative twist on what has been an incredible week for the club!

This is the Narrative they always go with when we look so good and winning games comfortably. They never say this about any other team in premier ever.

At least they've got decent guests this week who are normally pretty fair, even if Ashton will be a prick as usual.

The sports section yesterday had the main puffery story based on whom? Yeah, yer guessed it - Watford.

And today there's a double spread plus on whom? Right again - Palace!

The RDAHMeedya seem to think that if they showcase our opponents it will jinx us! I think The Swamp derby will see a Rag programme given away to every reader! With an introduction from Our Matt!

5 seconds of praise then we have caveats, money, most expensive assembled team........some things do not change

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.