Sunday Supplement 17/18

Alyson Ruddjust been asked ‘who’s the best player you’ve ever seen live’?
‘Jari Litmanen for Liverpool’!!!

I just assumed she said Suarez lol.

The woman is a complete and utter fucking idiot. I'm all for having a female voice on there but she is an embarrassment.

The other week they asked who City's closest rival for the title was and she said "Liverpool". The table has to stop themselves from laughing every time she opens her mouth.

She at it again,stupid cow,Christ she hates us with a passion,I'd rather face City than Liverpool she chirps,as we have seen recently.City are gettable at,fuck off and remind yourself whose on top of the pile

Last edited by a moderator:
She's a tool.
She's anti city.
She's pro liverpool
And prefers mourinho to pep.
Says it all.
That's why Sly sports have her on the box!

ha
ha ha just heard that I nearly spat my brekky out.she also said shed rather play for peg as pep would never be happy with you wanting more and you could coast a bit with peg.shes a female collymore

ha

ha ha just heard that I nearly spat my brekky out.she also said shed rather play for peg as pep would never be happy with you wanting more and you could coast a bit with peg.shes a female collymore
I'm picturing her hanging around remote country car parks. Not a pretty mental image!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.