Sunday Supplement 17/18

If you watch it he catches him a second time which in itself was naughty.
The second time that you mention.
He did that to a Cska player, he won the free kick too but when it was run back, you can clearly see pogba stamping down with his left foot.
He's quite good at it

OK,but not many I may add,you will be telling me that Rachel Riley is as well next

There aren’t many female football writers full stop. The proportion of sensible male writers to fuckwits is pretty poor so no reason to think it should be any different for female writers.

There aren’t many female football writers full stop. The proportion of sensible male writers to fuckwits is pretty poor so no reason to think it should be any different for female writers.

To be honest I don't really read papers reports these days,none of them have ever had anything positive to say about City for years,and reading on here there seems to be more names to add to the list of the usual suspects,however just recently and again,after reading on here,I have tuned in to Sunday Supplement a few times,and have had the total displeasure of her being on twice,and her anti City comments fuck me right off

To be honest I don't really read papers reports these days,none of them have ever had anything positive to say about City for years,and reading on here there seems to be more names to add to the list of the usual suspects,however just recently and again,after reading on here,I have tuned in to Sunday Supplement a few times,and have had the total displeasure of her being on twice,and her anti City comments fuck me right off

Me too.

Still, she predicted that City would finish outside the top 4 at the start of the season so that sort of shows you what she knows. I try not to get wound up by someone with that poor a grasp of the game.

What annoys me is that she is stealing a living. She is not delivering any sort of insight, listening to her is about as balanced and objective as reading threads on rawk.

One of the things about Liverpool is that they got their games against the other top 6 teams out of the way before anyone else. Even though they got pastings more than once against top six teams I wondered if they would start getting giddy as they started putting mid table teams away. And right on cue along comes Alison...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.