Sunday Supplement 17/18

I like the way Custis started talking about the rags when he used the words, “He considered Manchester United fans” obviously trying NOT to give the intention to anyone that he is one and then spent the next 15 mins or so, saying the word WE, what a turd. How this cretin who is employed by the Sun, say no more, could be considered to be able to give any unbiased view when reporting on football is beyond me.

I don’t understand why they deny Sanchez is joining united because they’re offering more money. We’ve had shit loads of players that have joined us for money over the years, why don’t they just accept that he’s gone for money?

Samuel is the Pep of journalists - light years ahead of everyone else

He certainly is, and it's so clear to see after a line up like this morning. Just started watching it on playback, and I'm looking where the ff button I still on the remote already.
I can't add any more to previous comments on Custis, but would just ask, is it my imagination, or does he seem to get invited on a lot?
From the friendly digs Ashton has started having at him, I think he realises Custis is a polarising guest, so maybe they are deliberately getting him on to create controversy?
Samuel, Winter and Mullock next week please.

He certainly is, and it's so clear to see after a line up like this morning. Just started watching it on playback, and I'm looking where the ff button I still on the remote already.
I can't add any more to previous comments on Custis, but would just ask, is it my imagination, or does he seem to get invited on a lot?
From the friendly digs Ashton has started having at him, I think he realises Custis is a polarising guest, so maybe they are deliberately getting him on to create controversy?
Samuel, Winter and Mullock next week please.

Either that or they simply enjoy ripping the piss out of him occasionally on a Sunday morning! There doesn't appear to be a great deal of professional respect on view given the way the other guests respond to him. That look from Holt this morning just screamed 'wanker'!

Jabba and Holt in appearance and projection are reflective of United and City’s style of play. One is positive, stylish enough for a journo and calm eloquence when making his points. The other (Custis) is a blustering malevolent lump who, if he replaced De Gea would be like parking a fleet of greyhound buses. There would be not a spare inch of room for of room for anything to get past. The real winner today is the croissant maker. Tripled his turnover!

Jabba and Holt in appearance and projection are reflective of United and City’s style of play. One is positive, stylish enough for a journo and calm eloquence when making his points. The other (Custis) is a blustering malevolent lump who, if he replaced De Gea would be like parking a fleet of greyhound buses. There would be not a spare inch of room for of room for anything to get past. The real winner today is the croissant maker. Tripled his turnover!
All we need now is Carrie Fisher (circa late 1970s) in a bikini and the job's sorted!

Jabba's stunt double lives in didsbury doesn't he? If I ever see him in one of the pubs round there I might say something to him
More chance of seeing him in the Pound Bakery - or is Didsbury a bit more Artisan bakers these days?

I wanted to somehow magically climb into the screen and dismember that fat fucker ("Did YaYa used to watch Colin Bell"). What a total waste of atoms that fucking Hattie Jaques lookalike Custis really is. They could have had a decent journalist on in his place and it might have made the whole thing a lot more interesting, but all that simpering slob wanted to do was perform fellatio on Peggy eye-gouger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.