Sunday Supplement 2016/17

Neville has done well so far as the journalists are trying to put him into a corner and being quite brutal at times.

I don't think the journalists, Samuel apart, are coming out of this looking very well at all.

Neville has done well so far as the journalists are trying to put him into a corner and being quite brutal at times.

I don't think the journalists, Samuel apart, are coming out of this looking very well at all.

Journalists will report what they want, the more someone slips up the better because it makes their pay cheques. The program is boring, bleating on about something that really is nothing.

Do journalists ever come out looking good? Surely they are all wanting to suck his dick? I think a spades a spade with Neville whereas in the world of journalism a spade is a spoon. I see they didn't invite custis, dunn or the bald Scottish boring cant.

Trying to persevere with this just because it's at the Ethihad though it's typical shit. In fairness to Neville for daring to speak his mind.

What for? He's not a newspaper hack, he's just a failed conesetter.

Grovelling bastards.
To be fair we see newspaper journalists appearing more and more on mainstream football programmes acting like they are experts so why shouldn't it be the other way round?

No mention of the rubbish spouted by pundits - they always speak off the cuff & it's usually biased or inaccurate.

Neville says players should only respond to criticism when they've won the league which rules out all players at 19 clubs who would never be able to respond!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.