Sunday Supplement 2016/17

Clough was one fat lazy mercenary while at City

I recall getting tickets to sit with the club's staff for a match at Maine Road when Clough was on the books but injured. He was sitting there reading a newspaper throughout the game paying no attention whatsoever to events on the field . Naive as I was about the nature of professionalism, I was quite shocked.

Spot on!! Great at Forest, not so great at Liverpool and a total waste of a shirt with us!! He never looked fit or interested and gave zero effort.
Same could have been said of Fowler & McManaman - both Liverpool rejects.

Good to see a City fan on there for once today, in Jack Pitt-Brooke. He could've ironed his shirt though.

I knew that there was something I liked about him. He was clearly head and shoulders above the average guest, he actually understood tactics and formations. Hopefully he will be a guest more often.

To be fair we see newspaper journalists appearing more and more on mainstream football programmes acting like they are experts so why shouldn't it be the other way round?
The reason we see more and more journalists on mainstream programmes is because the age of the newspaper is gone.

I knew that there was something I liked about him. He was clearly head and shoulders above the average guest, he actually understood tactics and formations. Hopefully he will be a guest more often.

I think that rules him out for future appearances

Ashton looked positively shocked he knew what he was talking about.
Ollie was on his FA Cup hobby horse whilst goggle eyes lamented Villas plight.
They did give Loserpool some serious shite though.

They managed a quick 30 seconds on us as the credits music started up, how generous of them.

According to Dominik King, Pep is quite aggressive in his press conferences, I wonder why, perhaps the press should remember they get a lot better treated than us supporters with the wine and dining.

Ashton said they'd be discussing Sunderland v City and then did nothing but sound bite Dominik King dissing Pep for being prickly at press conferences.
May I suggest he fucks off to Old toilet with the rest of the fawning sycophants to suck Mourinhos cock then or stop asking lame questions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.