Sunday Supplement 2016/17

Pep got a bashing today,Ashton, should city admit they have made a mistake and move on from pep and pep is stacking his whole reputation on jesus,he is arrogant

Last year they battered us for letting the team get old but now no mention we need to get rid of all the old players

Pep got a bashing today,Ashton, should city admit they have made a mistake and move on from pep and pep is stacking his whole reputation on jesus,he is arrogant

Last year they battered us for letting the team get old but now no mention we need to get rid of all the old players

Couldn't believe it, even talk of him getting sacked whilst no mention of Jose being sacked. Even a dog at the way we went out the champions league last year as "little boys" or something along them lines, whilst then praising uniteds tactics Thursday night. Madness

Couldn't believe it, even talk of him getting sacked whilst no mention of Jose being sacked. Even a dog at the way we went out the champions league last year as "little boys" or something along them lines, whilst then praising uniteds tactics Thursday night. Madness
Protecting one's own financial interests is rarely madness.

Yep the Narrative of both Manchester clubs totally different! Was wondering has the media been warned by Edwood not to speculate on there manager because of them being a plc?!!

You can go into your local an listen to 3 pricks who've never kicked a ball in their life's talking shite about football. That's about how valid those cockroaches on Sunday supplement opinions are

All these hacks are full of shit, on reading Friday mornings papers you would have thought Utd won the game. I understand they have to appeal to Cockney Ken in the Landan suburbs but who are they trying to fool? It was a one sided game with the scum having there lowest possession percentage since Opta came in 14yrs ago. I have not seen that mentioned once. As for the rags I have spoken to since they are treating it as a moral victory. I hope they get fucked on their two trips to the capital and I feel like flying out to Spain to lend my support to Vigo. I fucking hate the bastards, bit strong but I do. Come on Swansea.

You can go into your local an listen to 3 pricks who've never kicked a ball in their life's talking shite about football. That's about how valid those cockroaches on Sunday supplement opinions are

Listened to the podcast today - what a crock of shite.

United were tired and were conserving their energy!
United were in full control, seeing if City were good enough to score against them, and they clearly weren't!
City maintaining the myth by keeping hold of Guardiola.
Inferring that after one season, City should admit their mistake and change the manager (they'd love that wouldn't they!).
Guardiola' arrogant and rude.

And so on. What a bunch of inbred.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.