Sunday Supplement

Re: Sunday Supplement

The bald fella Matt Hughes ? he was reluctant to say owt nice.

The rest were fair, even about the Bayern match, brushed aside the matter of goal difference.
Rightly they concentrated and highlighted the fact that we went and did a Bayern team who did not want to lose.

Good points on Pelle doing all the talk on the pitch, not slamming Mancini but they did mention how every press fella was gagging for training ground fights with Balo etc.

The basic inference seemed to be that when football journalists are forced to comment on the game of football, rather than the sideshow of personaliity clashes, then the world becomes a very dull place indeed.

I wonder if they ever question their career choice?

Best ten minutes of the supplement i have ever seen, they gave a fair view of the game and told it like it was unlike lemon sucker Wenger
Looks like they are warming to the club as well but still get the little digs in over money, can't complain though as even Custis was complimentary

Gabriel said:
The basic inference seemed to be that when football journalists are forced to comment on the game of football, rather than the sideshow of personaliity clashes, then the world becomes a very dull place indeed.

It does make you question their standards.
I can't imagine Martin Samuel ever struggling for a valid talking point that demands the journalistic skills of a national enquirer trainee with a pcp habit.
He just basically admitted they want the tabloid bollocks and not good footy analysis.
I will help direct the standard of reporting by simply not buying the sun and other similar papers.
Thinking of moving to the independent from the times to atm.

my son has been watching this morning and informed me that the idiot that is Sean Custis stated that we never played good football whilst Mancini was in charge. What is that all about. Shows his lack of football knowledge.

TCIB said:
Gabriel said:

It does make you question their standards.
I can't imagine Martin Samuel ever struggling for a valid talking point that demands the journalistic skills of a national enquirer trainee with a pcp habit.
He just basically admitted they want the tabloid bollocks and not good footy analysis.
I will help direct the standard of reporting by simply not buying the sun and other similar papers.
Thinking of moving to the independent from the times to atm.

Don't bother with Indy pal. Sean Wallace is a joke of a reporter and always having sly digs at Gods own team. Stick with The Times.

Don't watch the programme as I find my blood pressure tends to stay relatively stable that way! However; I just got a text off a friend who said that one of the journalists on there said that Barca or Real wouldn't fancy drawing us in the last 16 of the CL. True or bullshit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.