Sunday Supplement

Re: Sunday Supplement

Graceyboy said:
So can anyone deny there is an anti city agenda from some elements of the press after watching this horrible horrible xenophobic parasite custis
Beyond doubt now after watching this twat

Other than Custis, that was fair enough.

Interesting that Custis labelled Winter 'City's PR man'

Fuck me the bitterness oozing out off that Sun Caant is immense, I really hope City kick on this season and ram it right up him...

Even when give the opportunity to give us credit for winning the league Custis couldn't bring himself to do it.

Utter bell-end of a man.

only just switched on. come on tell me what were doing to ruin football this week

What a tool. Now the thick fuck is banging on about sanchez being a great signing. Is he not foreign? You cant knock one club for having overseas players then when it suits turn his view. What a horrible dirtbag he is.

city saint said:
only just switched on. come on tell me what were doing to ruin football this week
1. Not signing English players
2. Signing Frank Lampard

To be fair to Custis, his own club Newcastle are a shining beacon of positivity when it comes to promoting the cause of young English players at the expense of foreign players, so it's not like he's just some thick, obnoxious Geordie twat who's got a beef about City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.