Sunderland and Bent

anthonydunn87

Just been watching match of the day and didnt realise how badly they had done since Bents departure, 1 win(Blackpool) 1 draw and 7 losses since he left, it just shows you how important Bent was too them and probably will be too Aston Villa, a lot of people dont rate him me included but you cant fault his goalscoring record, if Sunderland hadnt had such a great start to the season they could be in deep trouble by now if their form continues until the end of the season could you see Quinny getting rid of the elephant man?

It's great to see. Would love to finish above them this season, LOVE IT. Although in our form, extremely doubtful.

He's a better goal hanger than The Greatest Young Striker to Ever Live(tm), "Chicarito".

Never seen a player be offside so much, it was like watching Darren Huckerby.

anthonydunn87 said:
Just been watching match of the day and didnt realise how badly they had done since Bents departure, 1 win(Blackpool) 1 draw and 7 losses since he left, it just shows you how important Bent was too them and probably will be too Aston Villa, a lot of people dont rate him me included but you cant fault his goalscoring record, if Sunderland hadnt had such a great start to the season they could be in deep trouble by now if their form continues until the end of the season could you see Quinny getting rid of the elephant man?
just been watching that just as the thread came back up the board
spooky or what

sunderland were poor but wba played really well

its a shame the way the move went through really. hes quality but not got enough to make it at the very top, i think hed get destroyed by the fans if he played for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.