Sunderland away

Think the coaches were £20 for adults with a few pickup points throughout Manchester between 3-3.45pm. Limited availability and only available by phone or in person though. All the details were released with the ticket information so you should just check the OS

Think the coaches were £20 for adults with a few pickup points throughout Manchester between 3-3.45pm. Limited availability and only available by phone or in person though. All the details were released with the ticket information so you should just check the OS

Cheers for the info. Appreciate that.

Such a tricky place to get to. Especially on a Tuesday night!

Me and a few others are getting the buses from the ground. Usually get the train to away games but the price is too much for this one.

Haven't travelled on the club ran coaches before so don't know what to expect. Can anyone let me know what I'm in for?
I'm worried it's gonna be like a no drink, no noise, no fun school trip.

Had no alternative but to book on these coaches as Sunderland is a rough drive to get to at the best of times.

Cheers for the info. Appreciate that.

Such a tricky place to get to. Especially on a Tuesday night!

It's a nightmare. With those ticket prices, we'd sell out 4,500 for a weekend game no trouble but for a Tuesday night, idk. At the moment my plan is a club coach there and back and then wait around in the city centre until the buses start running again, which is less than ideal

Me and a few others are getting the buses from the ground. Usually get the train to away games but the price is too much for this one.

Haven't travelled on the club ran coaches before so don't know what to expect. Can anyone let me know what I'm in for?
I'm worried it's gonna be like a no drink, no noise, no fun school trip.

Had no alternative but to book on these coaches as Sunderland is a rough drive to get to at the best of times.
No alchohol allowed on the official coaches. Other than that there not to bad.
But if your lucky and depending on the traffic, you may get there early enough to have a quick pint before you go in.

3 spaces in people carrier leaving Warrington at 3 picking up in Burnage then Denton at 4. Pm if interested

Edit now 2 spaces

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.