Sunderland: Guardiola v Pellegrini?

Moyes or Keane would be funny. Both are fainted with failure and I doubt it'll ever shake off.
Big Sam will leave and Moyes will come in - Sunderland will hover in relegation zone all season long but at the last week of the season Moyes (finally "comfortable" with the team) will pull them out of relegation and he will be hailed the hero. They will make t-shirts with Moyes in Jesus garb with the quote "Saved By The Chosen One"... and then come the following season, they will release him after the first month or two...

About how it goes, right?

:)

$$$ talks and the FA is surely going to offer him a boatload. It's dirty the game they're playing, because if he goes whoever that manager is has less than a month to prepare the team for the first match.

Yes but it didnt stop Canny Claudio sorting the tricky foxes out in less than a month lst summer, and leading them to the prem title by ten points.remarkable.
in fact i,d be interested to see what odds the mackems are for the prem title this season...lots of similarities with the tricky foxes.
both teams stayed up the previous season after being rubbish for most of it.
both teams (if bfs goes) change managers...both teams headed off to austria for high altitude training.
both teams sign no-one of any note to add to their squads.
new manager comes in with less than a month to get to grips with their new team.
neither team in champions league.
maybe sunderland can win it by 15 points?

It's a club that would look at a giggs/ neville combo perhaps?

After signing 2/3's of the last 10 years of raggy reject players it makes sense.....

Would obviously prefer to keep Allardyce ...would appear to be a great fit for us.
Moyes I guess will have to do

Would obviously prefer to keep Allardyce ...would appear to be a great fit for us.
Moyes I guess will have to do

What is your thoughts on someone like Nevile or Giggs? You've had more than your fair share of ex-United players with a mixed bag of results.

What is your thoughts on someone like Nevile or Giggs? You've had more than your fair share of ex-United players with a mixed bag of results.

No thanks....don't want them anywhere near my club.

I just hope the FA make a decision soon, don't need this disruption and uncertainty with less than 4 weeks to kick off

No thanks....don't want them anywhere near my club.

I just hope the FA make a decision soon, don't need this disruption and uncertainty with less than 4 weeks to kick off
You just know they'll decide the Friday we play, then you'll beat us 3-0.

:)

I don't see how Allardyce turns England down, would be bad news for Sunderland. I really can't see Pellegrini going there, there's going for Everton/Southampton but fucking Sunderland?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.