Sunderland in the Championship 2017/2018

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Stockport mackem, 27 Jun 2017.

1. Stockport mackem

Stockport mackem

I confidently predict a draw.....although I can't possibly work out why

2. Southern

Southern

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/poo-gate-sunderland-fan-i-11638099.amp

The Sunderland fan at the centre of a 'poo-gate' scandal has identified himself and responded to claims he defecated on his seat in the stands.

But Callum, who admits he was incredibly drunk, has come forward to set the record straight - insisting that he did NOT defecate on his seat.

Callum, a season ticket holder, said he couldn't recall the incident but believes he must have been so drunk he thought he was on the toilet.

3. chabal

chabal

To be fair to Callum, given the shit he has had to watch from the stands, why shouldn't he produce some shit of his own?

4. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
    He said he didn't defecate in his seat, "that's the God's honest truth". Yet, in his next sentence, he says "I can't recall any of it". Riiiight.

5. xgorton

xgorton

Retired
    Now I know why the Gordie's call it the stadium of shite.

6. Stockport mackem

Stockport mackem

That'll do nicely

7. mancity1

mancity1

MAN CITY SUPPORTER
    Great result SM , Cattermole's second half fade again aside ( that's 9 reds for Sunderland ) to get a point with 10 men at a side going for 7 wins on the spin must give the fans some heart.

At least the leaking of goals may have stopped a tad and you can move up the table to at least where you can consolidate next year.

8. Stockport mackem

Stockport mackem

Cheers mate

Yep.."8 players out injured, a few due back soon...seems like we are a little more organised....little chinks of hope

9. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
    Excellent result for "our friends in the North" at high flying Wolves. I guess @Stockport mackem will be having a babycham or seven tonight!

10. mancity1

mancity1

MAN CITY SUPPORTER
    I have watched some of the sides like Barnsley , Bolton and QPR a fair bit this season and while you are coming from a very low base I would be surprised if you don't finish ahead of these sides this season.