Sunderland in the Championship 2017/2018

Lets not forget this shower are as bad if not worse than Liverpool for scummy behaviour...only stayed as up as long as they did through playing a nonce despite knowing of his activities....FTM 6 in a row my arse you peasants conference North would be a fitting stage for that lot to end up.

Lets not forget this shower are as bad if not worse than Liverpool for scummy behaviour...only stayed as up as long as they did through playing a nonce despite knowing of his activities....FTM 6 in a row my arse you peasants conference North would be a fitting stage for that lot to end up.
I take your point mate but most if not all the posts on here are about our various interactions and experiences with the fans not the owners, managers or players.

Slightly different I know but many blues couldn’t stand Swales but it didn’t stop us going. For me it’s the fans that make the club and the Sunderland fans are right up there.

I take your point mate but most if not all the posts on here are about our various interactions and experiences with the fans not the owners, managers or players.

Slightly different I know but many blues couldn’t stand Swales but it didn’t stop us going. For me it’s the fans that make the club and the Sunderland fans are right up there.
I agree. By and large it is supporters that define a club and Sunderland supporters are nothing like Liverpool supporters IMO. Sunderland supporters are normal. As far as I am aware we are currently still holding an internal investigation into who at the club knew what about Barry Bennell, I'd hate to think other clubs' supporters defined us by something like that.

What a depressing list of transfers. It makes our signings in the good-old-days, practically inspired!:

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...f-shame-clubs-mostly-bad-signings-under-short

O'Shea and McNair both scoring 7/10 is bizarre.

As much as that's a depressing list it's notable how the signings in the first couple of seasons weren't that bad and for all the dross they did occasionally hit upon some decent players. Equally, some players who did poorly for Sunderland have done well elsewhere. it was notable in the 90's how City fans would comment on players being useless but quite a few we had were only useless for us and pretty good at other clubs. Overall the problem wasn't with them.

Well said, Sid.

The Sunderland supporters are amongst the best in the country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.