Sunderland in the Championship 2017/2018

The thing is; he's right (on the team being shit), and probably right about some players not caring for the club. Even our resident Mackem would probably agree with the sentiments. But you don't do your dirty washing in public. Especially if, as I've read on a forum over here, he was pissed when he said it. Hde was stupid to go mouthing off in a bar full of fed up (and drunk) fans. In these days of smartphones and social media, you need to bite your lip.

This has been lifted off the same forum I mentioned earlier (they're saying it's from the Guardian who has seen the video);

"We’re ****ing ****,” he said, before being asked whether that bothered him. “Of course I am [bothered]. I don’t want to be ****. There are too many people are the club who don’t give a ****.”

Asked who he was referring to, he replied “You tell me”, and appeared to suggest that Lamine Koné, Jeremain Lens and Wahbi Khazri were among those not pulling their weight for Sunderland, who were relegated to the Championship last season after finishing bottom of the Premier League.

Gibson responded “Right, there’s one,” when the name of Koné was put to him; when Lens and Khazri were mentioned he responded “Next one” on both occasions.

When it was put to Gibson that drinking after a heavy defeat did not necessarily present the most committed picture itself, he said: “Right, I might be off my face in here but I still want to play for Sunderland. The rest of them ****ing don’t though, the rest of them don’t.”

Genuinely fear that they may be down for some time, may even go back to their late 1980s berth. There was no momentum last season, other than downwards, and the noises coming out offer little assurance to their supporters.

The thing is; he's right (on the team being shit), and probably right about some players not caring for the club. Even our resident Mackem would probably agree with the sentiments. But you don't do your dirty washing in public. Especially if, as I've read on a forum over here, he was pissed when he said it. Hde was stupid to go mouthing off in a bar full of fed up (and drunk) fans. In these days of smartphones and social media, you need to bite your lip.

Totally correct...he is spot on....but it shouldn't happen this way

We will struggle this week year

Gibson is a pig shit thick piss head mate of granny shagger.
Bacon face dropped em both for being pissed a few years back.
Moyes has finished Mackams off then fucked off.
Started the beginning of the end at the out of town imposters too did wee davy.

Like Sunderland a lot and they have a great forum too but they are going down again.

Lost 5-0 to Celtic and have no squad depth whatsoever. Can actually see them finishing bottom.

Gibson is a pig shit thick piss head mate of granny shagger.
Bacon face dropped em both for being pissed a few years back.
Moyes has finished Mackams off then fucked off.
Started the beginning of the end at the out of town imposters too did wee davy.
He'll already have his place prepared to be a pundit on Rag TV. Playing a couple of games and scoring one goal against City is an automatic job.

Gibsons a twat but my first thought when reading the transcript was who's the bellend that posted it on the internet. If it was a Sunderland fan he/she has every right to be pissed off with Gibson but FFS let his employers know not the whole fucking world.

Norwich 1. Sunderland 3

We win a league game in August for the first time in 6 years....Xmas is usually upon us by the time we win.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.