Sunderland in the Championship 2017/2018

Never forgiven them for knocking us out of the 1973 FA Cup.

Tueart and Watson - bastards.

shame Nissan wouldn't do something with them like VW do Wolfsburg.

That's what they need - to be owned half by the fans and half by Nissan. Get local lads playing for them - they seriously should just focus on getting a squad made up totally of lasds born within 50 miles of the ground. Are you not telling me you couldn't get 11 good lads from the North east.

That's what they need - to be owned half by the fans and half by Nissan. Get local lads playing for them - they seriously should just focus on getting a squad made up totally of lasds born within 50 miles of the ground. Are you not telling me you couldn't get 11 good lads from the North east.

seems the North East clubs are struggling to unearth them, may be old fashioned coaching and scouting practices.

Playing away is our best chance currently.....haven't won at home for 10 months

Just looked at the Championship table. Do you think you will be in League 1 next season?
If you survive this season, do you think the concept of having your training ground in the London area would be good? I read one of the Secret Footballer books recently and a couple of years ago he was saying that no-one wants to go there cos of the location, and because it is poorly run. Players were only going there for wages

Just looked at the Championship table. Do you think you will be in League 1 next season?
If you survive this season, do you think the concept of having your training ground in the London area would be good? I read one of the Secret Footballer books recently and a couple of years ago he was saying that no-one wants to go there cos of the location, and because it is poorly run. Players were only going there for wages

I fully expect us to be in league 1 next season.
The clearout is nowhere near done yet...we literally need to clear everything, and rebuild from our academy, not in London though

I fully expect us to be in league 1 next season.
The clearout is nowhere near done yet...we literally need to clear everything, and rebuild from our academy, not in London though

You would attract better players in the South. No one will come for football reasons alone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.