Sunderland pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
All in here please. They're struggling at the moment, so it should be a relatively comfortable home win but you never quite know with City these days.

BFS and Sunderland make for worrying bedfellows against us. I can see it going either way, a thumping win or a 0-1.

Yaya should be rested ahead as we have 3 games in 6 days....so I fully expect him to play 90 minutes.

Should hammer these and we shouldn't make Sunderland look like Barca. If we make, then there is something very wrong

3 points and important minutes for Silva, Aguero and hopefully Kompany will do for me.

Much needed game time for Kun and Merlin and really should be a comfortable 3 points, but as Ric states you never know at the minute. Some great fixtures to look forward to over Xmas. Lets beat Sunderland and halt the Foxes and see what it all looks like after that. I day again.... still all to play for.

Otamendi has 4 yellows. If he gets 5th against Sunderland, we will see the legendary Mangala and Demi partnership against Mahrez and Vardy :))))))))))))))))))))).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.