Sunderland pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, I'm not having that. It's crucial that we have two centre backs on the bench against Sunderland. Martin also offers so much more than kelechi. :-)
Yea. If ever there was going to be a game where Nacho could expect a good run out from the bench it was this one. Perhaps he's injured or something.

Aguero had to start. Give him another hour for fucks sake. I'd have had Kompany and Mangala together as well seeing as Otto is on 4 yellows and is needed more for the next game.
We should be beating these regardless but still.

It's comments like this which are by far the most cringeworthy shit on bluemoon. It's embarrassing. So despite the fact we're most likely getting the best manager in the world next season added to the fact we've got arguably the best academy in the world and the best owners but because Bony's starting ahead of nacho the future doesn't look good? Ok then.

Wait til bluemoon gets a load of Pep and him putting players in positions you never dreamed they could play. This place is going to be epic XD

Yea. If ever there was going to be a game where Nacho could expect a good run out from the bench it was this one. Perhaps he's injured or something.
For sure Pep will look hard and work with Kelechi, Roberts, Denayer and some of the other youngsters. I can see them getting more chance next season. Until then they will struggle to get much opportunity.

Can't really fault the starting XI, considering we have Leicester in three days, but I would have liked to see Nacho on the bench, rather than MD, given the fact that Vinnie is among the subs.

Not happy with the cover on the bench. We have 3 defenders on it why the fuck MDM and Clichy are on it I dont know 2 at max. Feel sorry for Nacho to miss out on a place on the bench but already this season he has played a good few times i wonder if he will get a call up midweek then. I think we will win the game Bony to get a few today hopefully. No more fuck ups go out and win it in the first half and then rest whoever needs resting.

I don't understand the surprise at Bony starting.

Two games in three days and Aguero is on his way back from injury. Was never going to play both, so would you rather Sunderland at home or Leicester away?

Sensible decision, Bony will play about 65 minutes, and Aguero will come on. AGuero will start against Leicester. As will Delph, Navas, Kompany, Clichy and maybe Zabba.

You can't play your strongest team every game, especially when you play three days later.
Because Iheanacho is better than Bony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.