Sunderland Relegated

Loads of Rags on social media giving it "who's doing the poznan now" or similar

Their pain from that day is still sooooooo raw

Excellent!

May it hurt for many years to come!

Any chance of someone posting the GIF of the rags celebrating until realisation dawned?

I fucking love that one!

Last edited:
Loads of Rags on social media giving it "who's doing the poznan now" or similar

Their pain from that day is still sooooooo raw
That's the one positive from this.

Gutted for the Mackems and hope they're back soon. Think Moyes can do a job for them but he needs to clear out the deadwood and start again. The owner is a typically clueless Yank though.

I'm kinda glad Sunderland are in the championship. For the past few years they've scraped staying in the top flight. Constant change of manager with not a lot of quality brought in. Seems unambitious. And I really feel for the fans, they've been doomed from the start of the season. Really hope they can get rid of the driftwood at the club, bring through some young talent and find some hard working players to give them a proper challenge for next season. Great city, good fans and hopefully a fresh start for them.

That's the one positive from this.

Gutted for the Mackems and hope they're back soon. Think Moyes can do a job for them but he needs to clear out the deadwood and start again. The owner is a typically clueless Yank though.

he's brought in most of the deadwood, getting worse than Harry for "jobs for the boys".

Decent club cracking fans and far more pleasant than the Toon Army, wish then well and hope we see them back soon.

There is something wrong with the club, seems to be failing at its core for a good few seasons now.. hope they scrap aload of the deadwood, get a progressive manager and look for stability

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.