Sunderland Thread 2015/2016

malg

I think it's only fair to have a Sunderland Thread as Stockport Mackem is a decent poster, and they're a decent club.

Anyway, shite start, but two home games against Norwich and Swansea followed by Villa away. They should be picking up some points soon.

I quite like seeing them do well, as I regard Newcastle as the Rags of the North East - the fucking media love them, and their fans are a self entitled bunch of tossers who seem to have gotten away with it because everyone seems to think they're a great bunch of guys who have filled their stadium every year, even when times were bad - cunts.

I live in Seaham in County Durham, so speak with a lot of mackems.. One of the biggest problems the club has is attracting quality players.

I think Dick will turn out to be a bad move for them. Nice guy but they have some issues and a bit of a clear out is required imo.

I live in Seaham in County Durham, so speak with a lot of mackems.. One of the biggest problems the club has is attracting quality players.

its not just the club its the area. who the fuck wants to be stuck up there. we suffer it slightly less when competing with London. London will lose out to Paris, Madrid etc unless an awful lot of money is on offer. top players can ply their trade anywhere, can't blame them for rejecting Britain as its a shit hole.

Bollocks. The North East is a spectacular part of the UK. Especially Northumberland which is full of history and one of the most unspoilt regions of England.

As for SAFC I would suggest they're nailed-on relegation fodder which is unfortunate as they're a great club.

Bollocks. The North East is a spectacular part of the UK. Especially Northumberland which is full of history and one of the most unspoilt regions of England.

As for SAFC I would suggest they're nailed-on relegation fodder which is unfortunate as they're a great club.

You're right, it's a beautiful part of the world (Sunderland city isn't though), but young footballers want bars, places to eat, nightclubs etc not the sandy beaches of Northumberland or historic castles ..

In my opinion Sunderland should should model themselves on a progressive club like Swansea, get a blend of local youth, good youth and some reliable old heads and try and play attractive football. At least if they are good to watch the fans wont kick off.

You're right, it's a beautiful part of the world (Sunderland city isn't though), but young footballers want bars, places to eat, nightclubs etc not the sandy beaches of Northumberland or historic castles ..

Haha. You're right there. Maybe the odd one might be interested in the latter (probably married players with a family?). But to suggest the North East is a shithole is ignorant tripe!

I think they're going down, they've avoided it by the skin of their teeth over the last couple of seasons, I think this one is too much for them. The teams around them have improved, whereas Sunderland are still a bit "meh". Cattermole is a red card waiting to happen in every game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.