Sunderland thread

A girl I work with lives in the same street as Bradley. She told me that Defoe had been going round to visit him for months. Have had to re assess my thinking on Defoe following this. Top top bloke.

That picture made me fill up this morning. Ridiculously good of him. The visit is amazing in itself and I'm not down playing it because I'm aware that they have their own lives but they could have visited, done an hour or so and gone. That Defoe has leapt on the bed for a cuddle and held the lad until he's asleep is truly staggering.

Hats off to him. One of the game's true gents.

I wonder if Bradley woke up thinking "That was a weird dream."

Well done Jermaine; you have really gone up in my estimation.

That is a wonderful picture and it will mean the world to Bradley and his family. I wish him all the best for a quick recovery.

What a decent bloke he is. Hope the young lad gets better and Sunderland stay up.

What a decent bloke he is. Hope the young lad gets better and Sunderland stay up.

im pretty sure ive read thats its terminal cancer. lifes a woman sometimes. saw the photo on twitter last night and i shed a tear for the lad. nice of defoe to make the effort too. seems a decent bloke.

It's a superb act....Defoe has been very taken by the whole thing...maybe footballers aren't all bad...I seem to remember even Diego Costa was brilliant with Bradley when he was mascot at the Stadium of Light.
Memories that Bradley will have for the rest of his life.....and the family long after.

It doesn't half make you thankful for what you have....however shitty it can sometimes feel.

That's a terrific gesture what Jermaine Defoe has done. Footballers are human after all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.