Sunderland v City post match

1st of all had his head in his hands when it hit the post , then when it crosses the line he's like a paying supporter be a big miss once he goes true legend.
He still plays like he is a kid,really loves it,he must stay,i will curse pep every which way if he sells him in the summer

He still plays like he is a kid,really loves it,he must stay,i will curse pep every which way if he sells him in the summer

Think it all depends on Kun tbh. If he keeps performing to the level he has since Monaco no way will he be sold. And thats looking likely right now.

Think it all depends on Kun tbh. If he keeps performing to the level he has since Monaco no way will he be sold. And thats looking likely right now.

Sergio won't put up with playing second fiddle to Jesus, or anybody for that matter, and nor should he

I just pray that Pep can find a way to somehow keep them both happy with enough game time if 1 up front is the way he's gonna play

Sergio won't put up with playing second fiddle to Jesus, or anybody for that matter, and nor should he

I just pray that Pep can find a way to somehow keep them both happy with enough game time if 1 up front is the way he's gonna play
If you take the four players across the front three and assume we'll play 60 ish games next season they can all play 45 games without anybody being second fiddle. Plenty of game time for all of them , probably too much so we'll still need one other.

If you take the four players across the front three and assume we'll play 60 ish games next season they can all play 45 games without anybody being second fiddle. Plenty of game time for all of them , probably too much so we'll still need one other.

This. Plus each will benefit from being rested here and there.

Fully agree if they gave out players of the decade he would surely win hands down. But then again maybe not.
David's volleyed pass to Dzeko in the humiliation of the rags is the pass of the decade. His football is really a work of art.

It's almost the same every single game
It's tiresome.

Good to know it's not just me who notices it. I have noticed it ever since Pellegrini announced that Silva had a chronic ankle problem.

He had a big target on his back in Pellegrini's last two seasons as our play was so slow and he was mainly receiving the ball while stationery and with his back to goal.

Not read the thread so sorry if this has been discussed did anybody else notice aguero jumping up like a kid in a sweet shop after sane scored.Such a joy to see him elated we'd killed the game off he's a fooking legend
Did we have any shots on target in the first half ?. - except for Sergio's goal.
The only near miss was Leroy's cross that Spanish Dave was oh so near to.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.