Superstar Signings.

I think we have to be looking at the Champions league drop-outs, or even Uefa Cup.

shaundickov said:
We have 2 things that give us an advantage over the likes of Newcastle, Everton, West Ham etc. when it comes to trying to sign superstars: Hughes is not intrested in superstars that why we wont get any because he cannot manage them

1) Money
2) Robinho

Remember what happened on the last day of the transfer window?

We made outrageous bids for Berbatov, Torres, Van Nistelrooy, Eto'o, Villa, Gerrard, Robinho and a whole host of other world superstars. We managed to land 1 of them in Robinho.

There's no reason we won't do exactly the same again in January, though this time we'll have more time to do it. I don't think we should be too pessimistic about our chances of pulling another superstar signing out of the bag.

I hope ADUG goes over Hughes' head in pursuit of these because I don't think Hughes would be interested.

East Stand Level 2 said:
shaundickov said:
We have 2 things that give us an advantage over the likes of Newcastle, Everton, West Ham etc. when it comes to trying to sign superstars: Hughes is not intrested in superstars that why we wont get any because he cannot manage them

1) Money
2) Robinho

Remember what happened on the last day of the transfer window?

We made outrageous bids for Berbatov, Torres, Van Nistelrooy, Eto'o, Villa, Gerrard, Robinho and a whole host of other world superstars. We managed to land 1 of them in Robinho.

There's no reason we won't do exactly the same again in January, though this time we'll have more time to do it. I don't think we should be too pessimistic about our chances of pulling another superstar signing out of the bag.

I hope ADUG goes over Hughes' head in pursuit of these because I don't think Hughes would be interested.

Hughes dont want superstars that why we wont get any because he cannot Manage them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.