Support Utd v Marseille

Marvin said:
Well it's a match where every outcome is good for some at City

A Utd defeat is good for the bitters

A Utd win is good for City

What kind of logic is that?

I'd rather get relegated than rely on the scum for anything.

The logic is simple. Love City = Utd defeat every time.

They call ABU but frankly it doesn't matter what they call it.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:55 pm --<br /><br />
Sky Blue said:
bluesince84 said:
As much as I agree with what you say it can't be done. Logically I wanted the bastards to beat Chelsea a few weeks ago, yet still found myself cheering when Chelsea scored. I've been wanting the bastards to lose all my life. I can't just turn it off!!

I'm the same....I cheered like fuck!

Exactly ...

So did I ...

bluesince84 said:
As much as I agree with what you say it can't be done. Logically I wanted the bastards to beat Chelsea a few weeks ago, yet still found myself cheering when Chelsea scored. I've been wanting the bastards to lose all my life. I can't just turn it off!!

I was seriously glad they beat Spuds last season. Only for us to blow it ourselves a few days later, of course, If it helps City, I genuinely want the twats to win.

If we go out on Thursday, and they are playing in midweek before the Wembley semi we will have an advantage - particularly as Wembley is notoriously tiring, and the game could go to extra time

Game are sometimes decided on narrow margins. If their squad is depleted and tired, surely that's good for us?

FeedTheGoat10 said:
Marseille manager said '...it was not the best team of Manchester', I kid you not. (okay, the context of the quote doesn't matter)

Hilarious.

pauldominic said:
Marvin said:
Well it's a match where every outcome is good for some at City

A Utd defeat is good for the bitters

A Utd win is good for City

What kind of logic is that?

I'd rather get relegated than rely on the scum for anything.

The logic is simple. Love City = Utd defeat every time.

They call ABU but frankly it doesn't matter what they call it.
You're confusing loving City with hating United there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.