Supporters club or Coaches in North wales/Anglesey??

Mainestander

Does anybody know if there is a supporters club in the North wales or Anglesey area? My Dad lives over there and was looking for a coach or mini bus that travels to home games, so he wont have to travel on his own and to make it a bit cheaper to get there?
Ive looked on the OSC site but cant see the north wales or chester branches on there, so asume they have folded/fell out?

There's a coach parked up at every home game from N.Wales, the company are Padarnbus, not sure if it's run by a SC branch, it may be worth contacting the bus company to find out who organises it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.padarnbus.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.padarnbus.co.uk/</a>

Thanks for all the info folks, i shall forward it on to my dad.<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:01 am --<br /><br />
citykev28 said:
pm me and i'll try to get you the number of a minibus that goes from prestatyn for every home match. think the driver only charges a tenner a piece as well.

I shall speak to my dad and get back to you, thanks.

hello i am a memeber on that padarnbus :) it leaves from llanberis every home game and traels through to felinheli bangor penmaenmawr llandudno blackcat corner (my stop) mochdre colwyn bay old colwyn abergele holywell and queensferry then to the stadium its 10 quid for every home game :) Pete runs it its not a supporters club at all PM me if u want details thanks x

Just want to register a post in this thread, I have a place in Conwy and with fule prices being so high i might want to jump on from time to time, another guy has a ST on our site aswell so we normally take turns driving.

our coach can pick up in conwy morfa if anyone needs to otherwise its pen before that or black cat corner where i am

bzekosilva said:
hello i am a memeber on that padarnbus :) it leaves from llanberis every home game and traels through to felinheli bangor penmaenmawr llandudno blackcat corner (my stop) mochdre colwyn bay old colwyn abergele holywell and queensferry then to the stadium its 10 quid for every home game :) Pete runs it its not a supporters club at all PM me if u want details thanks x

That's easy for you to say (spell) ;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.