Supporters Clubs

I attended the AGM of the London Supporters Club yesterday which has now been going 51 years.

Did anything actually get sorted this time or was it more indifference and division? There were a couple of decent people but cliques ruled throughout. Someone mutual sat near me last season and said nobody would speak to him on the train trips.

Take away the tickets watch the branch's disappear..
How many tickets do you honestly think supporters branches get .? Back in the day our branch could get as many as they wanted as not many fans fancied .Southend. Lincoln Grimbsy .Swindon . Bristol Reading ect away especialy at night .nowadays it easier to get rocket horse shit .unless you a member of the tunnle club

How many tickets do you honestly think supporters branches get .? Back in the day our branch could get as many as they wanted as not many fans fancied .Southend. Lincoln Grimbsy .Swindon . Bristol Reading ect away especialy at night .nowadays it easier to get rocket horse shit .unless you a member of the tunnle club
They get to many.
Do you get your tickets nowadays thru a supporters club or thru your own points ?

They get to many.
Do you get your tickets nowadays thru a supporters club or thru your own points ?
i dont bother now all the fun of going to games has been sucked dry for me .am just an armchair supporter now a days .every one seems to complain now about "tourists" with half n half scarves at the games taking selfies .

i dont bother now all the fun of going to games has been sucked dry for me .am just an armchair supporter now a days .every one seems to complain now about "tourists" with half n half scarves at the games taking selfies .
dont take all you read on bluemoon as gospel, is all i am saying

They get to many.

Supporters Club's grow the fanbase. We have 70 Blues registered for next season. The vast majority only go to home games. We only get a few tickets for the big games that go to people with high points anyway.

What do you do to grow our fanbase?

Take away the tickets watch the branch's disappear..
Some branches may but not all. The branch I'm in has around 200 members, the majority are s/card holders and the branch takes 3 or 4 coachloads to every home game at a very reasonable price and that - moreso than the steadily decreasing number of away tickets allocated - is the primary attraction of membership.

Blue on blue all across the forum, depressing to see. Especially now at the point our club is at.

Some branches may but not all. The branch I'm in has around 200 members, the majority are s/card holders and the branch takes 3 or 4 coachloads to every home game at a very reasonable price and that - moreso than the steadily decreasing number of away tickets allocated - is the primary attraction of membership.

Quite right. The hard core of our branch are long time season card holders but for some away games we struggle to get more than a handful of tickets. Even the high number of points which most of us have still isn't enough for some games nowadays. That's the way the system seems to work unfortunately. I think it's unfair however for some fellow Blues to keep banging on about supporters clubs & ticket allocations when in my experience the opposite is usually the more accurate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.