Supporters Clubs

Our Supporters Club has a great social atmosphere. For instance we had a Bowling day a couple of Saturday's ago with people from the ages of 12 to 70 bowling and enjoying a BBQ and a raffle and an auction for a signed Zaba shirt. We raised money for the I Love Manchester charity and it was a great day.

We run a bus to home and away matches and have a good laugh and a sing song. (You have to hear the Eccles sing song to believe it!!!) The youngsters (& some of the oldies) sang one song for approaching 3 hours on the bus home from Wembley!! It sounds mad, it is mad but a good laugh and they are a brilliant crew. So it's not all ticket madness it is social madness as well.

Travelling together on the coach is the biggest benefit for our Supporters Club members too. We sometimes sing for one hour going home but we are not in the three hour League yet.

Travelling together on the coach is the biggest benefit for our Supporters Club members too. We sometimes sing for one hour going home but we are not in the three hour League yet.

Tim, it's like Pavlov' dogs, I just read the line singing for 3 hours and the song comes back to me and will be an ear worm all day: "Do you hear me calling, out your name, we're Man City and we're on the march again.............." aarrgghh, that's my day ruined unless someone on the radio plays a Gene Pitney song!!! :-)

Tim, it's like Pavlov' dogs, I just read the line singing for 3 hours and the song comes back to me and will be an ear worm all day: "Do you hear me calling, out your name, we're Man City and we're on the march again.............." aarrgghh, that's my day ruined unless someone on the radio plays a Gene Pitney song!!! :-)

That's a great effort Sheila. Can't beat a bit of Gene Pitney.

Eccles is the only place I consistently see rag tops (apart from London and Singapore) so it great to get to hear your Supporters Club is going so strong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.