Suprise

spanishblue said:
The only reason i can see that MH is still here is we may all be in for a suprise there must be a shed load of players due in January its the only thing that can keep him here i cant for the life of me imagin any other reason for him to stay

God i hope so

The Lord has heard you brother. Help is on the way.
93518b6060993ee18471a6d787a2f24a.jpg

riley347 said:
Sky Blue said:
Haha, Old Mother Riley is shouting again......

oohhh,that,s so insulting................just try a decent,mature,constructive,post,,,,,,,,,,,you just come over as a bit of a thick prick,,,,,,,,sure you,re a cracking guy(honest......)

Me thick !!....hehe, keep 'em coming brains of Britain.....Match Of The Day is about to start, don't disturb me I am about to watch the Hughes master class of managing.

Sky Blue said:
riley347 said:
oohhh,that,s so insulting................just try a decent,mature,constructive,post,,,,,,,,,,,you just come over as a bit of a thick prick,,,,,,,,sure you,re a cracking guy(honest......)

Me thick !!....hehe, keep 'em coming brains of Britain.....Match Of The Day is about to start, don't disturb me I am about to watch the Hughes master class of managing.

or writing down what the panelists say...........to make you look remotely intelligent.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.