Survey request

Blodge96

Hi guys, Leicester fan in peace here. Let me just say how much I admire what a job Pep has done with you this season. The football at times has been absolutely unreal. Easily the best team I've ever seen down at the King Power stadium.

As part of my final year at university, I am conducting primary research exploring the your views of the Premier League’s brand characteristics and those of its sponsors. To participate in this questionnaire you need to be aged between 21-45 (Apologies for the age restriction, wasn't my decision). I would really appreciate it if you could spare 5-10 minutes to participate in this research. Please do not answer if this does not apply to you, however I would be extremely grateful if you could pass this link onto anybody you know who you think may be interested in taking part. Many thanks!

https://goo.gl/forms/3YdN88tWxRBCnTQk1

Apologies for not creating a new topic for this - wasn't quite sure how to. Good luck for the rest of the season, I have money on you for a CL and PL double so bring it home.

All the best,
Ben

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.