Swansea (A) Post Match Thread

I enjoyed the little cameo from Zinchenko last night, the lad is great on the ball, hopefully he gets a bit more game time.
I agree that he was very good, calm and some of his touches were fantastic. There was one near their end which was sublime.

I loved it last night. Blues in great voice, good friendly atmosphere, and a brilliant performance. I just grinned from ear to ear at some of our passing and movement. Swansea players were dizzy at times, and at one point that Roque Mesa or whatever his name threw a little strop, hands on hips and shaking his head as if he was about to pick the ball up and walk off the pitch. Bony looked like he needed oxygen at times, and was their best defender. Merlin was something else last night, and Barnardo was great as well, easily his best performance for us I thought. Was chuffed that Sergio got a goal too, he earned one.
Nice to see the Swansea fans slide off quietly and early. They will all be back to being United and Liverpool supporters in a few months
You forgot to add how cold it was?

Dutch Swansea defender Vd Hoorn told media playing City was like playing Barcelona when he was at Ajax. There is nothing his team could do other than performing as best as possible only to see the game end 0-4.

And yes, we were fantastic to watch. With only City fans creating an atmosphere. Some moments it seemed to be a game with no audience other than the awayfans. Breaking the record all time in English football history is simply outstanding. 15 games! And not a single one that we didn’t deserve to win. Let’s hope that the winning streak continues as long as possible. What a joy to watch and be a fan of this team and manager. Very proud,

just watched the 20 min highlights again,we are amazing,i have every game so far in my planner along with the sick swan and qpr,i'm going to watch the lot in order over the holidays when there is bugger all on the box

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.