Swansea (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will really be a test of City's mental resolve. Coming off of a big derby win and a few days before another big match against Spurs could make this match a banana peel. If they come out and boss it the rest of the league will get the message that there won't be any letdowns.

Think this has banana skin written all over it. Sandwiched in between two huge games.

And fucking Bony is a banker to score isn't he?

These pre match threads may as well be renamed "potential banana skin thread"

bananas.jpg

Tend to agree. Fact is this should not be a match in which we come unstuck. 3 easy points if we approach it in the correct manner. Spuds on Sat on the other hand?

Its the "correct manner" bit that scares me. I think he'll rotate.
That worries me.
Morning Bill....

I'd like to see him out out a full strength 11 and go for it first half, get a couple of goals and then pull KDB and DS whilst giving Sergio the full 90. Possibly share the game between Sanè and Sterling. I'd like to think we're in 3-0, 4-0 territory here.

Trust me Swansea are not that good, I know that potential banana skins are around every corner, but I have a feeling this one will be okay provided we approach the game with the correct attitude - which I have every confidence Pep will ensure happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.