Swansea (H) Post Match Thread

Swan's manager gave a honest assessment on the Welsh news , said they operate at a level that Swansea don't and city have beaten teams by 3 or more goals 14 times and we(swan's) are now the 15th.
Seems an honest manager and think he can keep them up.

Swan's manager gave a honest assessment on the Welsh news , said they operate at a level that Swansea don't and city have beaten teams by 3 or more goals 14 times and we(swan's) are now the 15th.
Seems an honest manager and think he can keep them up.

Yes I like the bloke he comes across well and I think he will keep them up too. I didn't hear their fans at all yesterday they normally sing that land of my father's.

Managed to only catch the highlights. There’s no doubting a few of your players, if they stick in, might have a future in the game.

Exceptional.

Cheers Mate

Is Roberts back playing from his injury yet.

Yes, and I want him to start on Sunday in the clincher. He won’t though, as Rogers will probably stick with Forrest who has returned to his usual ways, but has improved over the season and won’t be left out.

The season was lost through injury which was one reason we haven’t been as good this year, not the only one, defence a farce mostly, strikers out of form, but Paddy has been a miss.

I hope we can buy him as you are only going to get better and I can’t see him holding a place in your team.

Time will tell.

Yes, and I want him to start on Sunday in the clincher. He won’t though, as Rogers will probably stick with Forrest who has returned to his usual ways, but has improved over the season and won’t be left out.

The season was lost through injury which was one reason we haven’t been as good this year, not the only one, defence a farce mostly, strikers out of form, but Paddy has been a miss.

I hope we can buy him as you are only going to get better and I can’t see him holding a place in your team.

Time will tell.

When I watched the games he played in his 1st season with you, the Celtic player seemed to bypass Roberts even when he was open and in a fantastic position. whether that was the view through my blue tinted speck I dont know.

Almost because he was on loan and taking a Celtic player spot.

When I watched the games he played in his 1st season with you, the Celtic player seemed to bypass Roberts even when he was open and in a fantastic position. whether that was the view through my blue tinted speck I dont know.

Almost because he was on loan and taking a Celtic player spot.

He was brilliant last year and was loved by all, including the team. Mostly that would have been bad play, rather than cutting him out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.