Swansea (H) - Pre Match Thread

City v Swansea prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
makes me laugh we've been begging for games for foden and Diaz all season and now we can do it with league won we want records.dont you need 5 appearances to get a meddle?? well I think those 2 have 3 games each so gives them the games they deserve there our future ..

makes me laugh we've been begging for games for foden and Diaz all season and now we can do it with league won we want records.dont you need 5 appearances to get a meddle?? well I think those 2 have 3 games each so gives them the games they deserve there our future ..

I think they'll get games but off the bench. Doubt either wants a meddle though. Might quite like a medal though.

Much improved Swans fighting for their lives. City taking it easy, so only 9-0 to the CHAMPIONS. (Foden 3, Diaz 2, Mendy, Delph, Ederson, Zinchenko). Maybe.

wow can relax going into this game but expect Pep to demand a good end to the season.

Time for Pep to emphise what a perfectionist he really is and go flat out for every record we can. This will set us up for the following season. I for one don't care about the WC only City.
Strongest side possible in all 5 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.