Laporte
Delph
Gundogan
De Bruyne
B Silva
D Silva
Sane
Jesus

Full steam please and get the 100 points!!

Thinking ahead to the start of next season, we will have many players coming back late from the world cup. We may need to rely on those not involved which I believe will be:-
Danillo
Foden
Diaz
Getting game time now for these 3 is essential I believe. Having one of Foden or Diaz start doesn't mean it stops us from getting any of the records, on the contrary I think they will bring added impotus.

This is the first time that City have played a match as Champions in the same season since 1937, though that must have been right at the end of the season, as we only won the title by three points (two points for a win back then).

Good stat.

----------------------Ederson----------------------
Walker-----Kompany-----Otamendi-----Delph
---------------------Gundogan--------------------
-------------De Bruyne-------D.Silva-------------
Sterling--------------Jesus------------------Sane

Bench: Bravo, Danilo, Mendy, Laporte, Foden, Bernardo, Diaz

Our strongest line-up gets the guard of honour and indicates to everyone that were not taking these remaining games lightly. Hopefully we can establish a lead in the first hour which allows us to bring Foden and Diaz on for a decent chunk of the second half and then ease Mendy back in with ten minutes at the end.

Anyone know what time the players arrive off the bus? Bring my 7 year old and he wants to see that. Do they sign autographs or do any pics?

Anyone know what time the players arrive off the bus? Bring my 7 year old and he wants to see that. Do they sign autographs or do any pics?

3pm ish. They don’t stop when they get off the bus, best bet is after the game maybe stood round a while but the little road by the athletics stadium, players come out in their cars there and most of them will stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.