Swansea - Post match thread

Rags and dippers make me laugh. Whenever I talk about Jesus they're like "oh well he'll be off to Spain in a couple of years anyway everyone goes to either Barca or real" I can feel their pain hahahahahahaha

I know we were expecting Vinny to come in for the Swansea game, maybe he's lining him up for the CL game against a far more formidable team where his defensive skills will be needed.

I equally don't get your stance. At what point do we remove Vinny from cotton wool and start actually using him? After he's been in full training for a month? For two month? Seriously, what use is a player who by your own admission will be sold if he gets "severely injured again".

Simply put, my opinion is that Pep's already decided what happens to Vinny. As I said in a post the other day my suspicion is that Vinny's barely going to get any game time between now and the end of the season. If I was a cynic I'd suggest that they will do that to make sure that he's fit come the summer so they can sell him. Either way the point is that come the summer he'll get sold.

Well I hope the club treat Vincent better than that. He isn't going to command much of a fee in the summer and he's not going to leave to a club that's at a lower level, it's not his style to give up the fight. If he gets a similar injury again he'll stop playing and that will be on medical advice I'd imagine. But it's not happened yet and he has to keep playing and see if it does.

I don't believe he's been wrapped up in cotton wool so far. Three weeks of training is a good period to build up fitness and a recommendation of medical staff. He then played a full 90 minutes and put himself about without any issues. He's been on the bench but not featured, which means he's not been overused too soon - but stop generalising and suggesting in the future he can't play more frequently, I'm talking about the current situation, you're making assumptions.

If he starts against Bournemouth, when he'll have had over two weeks since his last start to continue building strength and fitness and if he gets through that then we may begin to see him play more and more regularly.

At City, if a player has an injury problem they will no doubt get injured when joining us. But Vincent is a rock and I refuse to give up hope he can make a return. The fact he hasn't played since Palace doesn't resign me to the conclusion you make.

The Bournemouth game will be more of a marker. I can't argue it came too soon for him, you can argue it's a sign he's not trusted at the club. I don't think you can make that call right now, you can hazard a guess but you can't speak from a matter of fact position that you currently are.

If you and LF don't see where Pep is going fair enough. But to say that we got out of jail against Swansea sums up the shit negative mentality that seems to permeate through too many of our supporters. If we were lucky what exactly were Swansea who on another day could've been four down inside half an hour? Did they not "get out of jail"?

I'd love to know what exactly people like you want. We're third, in the knock outs of the CL, and have slapped the rags in their own back yard. Fine we might not win the title but as far as first seasons go in the league, it isn't a bad one for Pep. The jury can only be out if you're got wildly unrealistic expectations or actually just don't like him and want him to fail.
Consider yourself banned. Too much sense ruffles feathers!

Consider yourself banned. Too much sense ruffles feathers!
To be fair Billy used to spend 90% of his time on here criticising Mancini when many fans were very happy with how things were going and he had us higher in the league than we currently are and had very recently won us a league and a cup. I didn't have a problem with that, after all we are all entitled to an opinion. Doesn't half get on my tits now though to see him supposedly so dismayed that other fans might not be happy Just because he is. Make no mistake, he's the biggest hypocrite on this forum and he's as capable as being as negative as those he criticises for being negative when it suits him.

To be fair Billy used to spend 90% of his time on here criticising Mancini when many fans were very happy with how things were going and he had us higher in the league than we currently are and had very recently won us a league and a cup. I didn't have a problem with that, after all we are all entitled to an opinion. Doesn't half get on my tits now though to see him supposedly so dismayed that other fans might not be happy Just because he is. Make no mistake, he's the biggest hypocrite on this forum and he's as capable as being as negative as those he criticises for being negative when it suits him.
Hi Lancet. This may be true. But who am I to judge, I don't know the guy personally. The post that I've quoted resonates with what I believe. We all fuck up! Namaste

I think Pep is deliberately breaking up our old spine. Possibly only Silva left for next season?

Pep is building for the future. The ages of our players are starting to drop, with the forwards already.
Watch the rest drop too. This is definately a period of transition and one i find quite exciting.
Sure there have been some debacles along the way, but when it clicks the football is fantastic.

Pep is building for the future. The ages of our players are starting to drop, with the forwards already.
Watch the rest drop too. This is definately a period of transition and one i find quite exciting.
Sure there have been some debacles along the way, but when it clicks the football is fantastic.
Agree 100%. Bar 1 or 2 I'm not too bothered who goes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.