Swansea vs City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

middleton___blue

This will be a tricky one, they'll obviously be high on confidence after that arsenal win. Theyve been pretty solid and hard too beat at home (minus chelsea) they'll want too try finish Above sot'on and try and get into europe

I'd personally start with the exact same line up as the QPR game. Dont see much wrong with that starting 11 atm, maybe Nevas in for Milner

Think we'll just nick it, 1-0

They beat the gooners last night. Don't underestimate them!! They played with a 6 man midfield. Let's see how MP sets up.

Just hoping we keep up the improvement. I know it's a bit late, but still
want to see us play good football. Think we'll win this.

They did a real smash and grab job on Arsenal. Playing them at home should be easier, I would imagine Gomis will start for them and would thing Mangala would do a better job than Mertersacker. Bony to start against his old club? We should get a clean sheet and 3 points in this game which would nail on 2nd (job done).

We need 1 more point to guarantee direct qualification to the Champions League.

City 2-1 - with a slightly offside goal for Bony which the Liner misses (doesn't give the offside).

I'm pleased that Swansea beat Arsenal last night.

They are having quite a good run and so City will probably end it.

If they'd lost six on the trot without scoring a City defeat would be almost guaranteed.

They'll play differently at home and Gomis should be fit to start for them. They'll attack more and dominate possession. Should be a good game to watch with 2 teams looking to play good football. I fully expect to see Pellegrini play Bony against his old club which will mean a return to 4-4-2 with the same team bar Lampard dropping out for Bony.

From a personal point of view i'd like to see the same team but with Yaya coming in for Lampard and playing further forward.

Hope we go in with a fighting mentality and keep the current formation we're using. Maybe even the same lineup.

I think we'll do ok. 0-2 City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.