Swingers

Cheeses of Nazareth said:
BingoBango said:
Cheeses of Nazareth said:
That's a funny little tale, poor sod. When I've swapped partners, I usually think 'could I batter him if it comes on top', but by then I've usually got a semi on, and think 'ah fuck it.'

You should invite BB2.0 round!

I would, but I would have to give it to him, I don't think he'd be a tender lover. I would probably have restraints on him and give him codewords.

He'd fight it, but he'd love it. i'd love to ride him. Take away his hatred. It would be a real 'road to Damascus' moment for him.

Ha! Best post ever!

having read through this, i've just remembered what a **** banned tosspot is.

did a job in bristol and had to drive back was knackered and pulled into laybye for 10mins and a piss , were i saw 3blokes and 1 women stud next to rocking car . Had to look and could not stop laughing when i looked in , 1 of the funniest things i have ever seen . The lad with me whent red as beetroot.

bluewigmcfc said:
did a job in bristol and had to drive back was knackered and pulled into laybye for 10mins and a piss , were i saw 3blokes and 1 women stud next to rocking car . Had to look and could not stop laughing when i looked in , 1 of the funniest things i have ever seen . The lad with me whent red as beetroot.

.....say no more, you dirty bastard......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.