Swings and Roundabouts -Decisions for and Against

Not missing the point at all, some go our way some don't.
Sick of hearing our fans moaning like fucking Mourinho about refs and decisions. We get decisions our way as well but those are conveniently overlooked.

Or conveniently overstated by some who want to pretend everything evens itself out.

If you don't like people moaning about decisions, why the fuck would you keep coming back into the same thread, is it some sort of self harming therapy.

Or conveniently overstated by some who want to pretend everything evens itself out.

If you don't like people moaning about decisions, why the fuck would you keep coming back into the same thread, is it some sort of self harming therapy.

I think a lot of blues just can't handle that sometimes we get beat by the better team on the day. i.e. Spuds 2nd half display pissed all over us. It was still all square at half team despite a dodgy decision, comical defending cost us.

As for the "therapy" isn't that why many come on here? It's good to talk.

I think a lot of blues just can't handle that sometimes we get beat by the better team on the day. i.e. Spuds 2nd half display pissed all over us. It was still all square at half team despite a dodgy decision, comical defending cost us.

Spurs only start dominating us after their third ( their second OBVIOUS offside of the day ) went in, it was only then that our heads went completely and they buoyed by their fans they started outplaying us.

Like I said before, we've every right to complain when farcical decisions go against us and the likes off the tight offside call against Newcastle doesn't even that up.

Why bother though, you can't change anything. I was upset when my Dad ran over my pet tortoise, Eric, but after a few tears I moved on with life.

Humans make mistakes, even at football matches, and it's all part and parcel of the Beautiful Game'.

It's an old adage but true, goals change games, if you want any evidence of that you only need to look at us against Newcastle on Sat. The 'reality' that you seemingly ignore about the spurs game is that two of the critical spurs goals were both offside and not even by a small margin. The first got them back in the game when they were being largely outplayed and the third killed the game as a contest and any chance of us getting back in the game. Under those circumstances every city fan is quite within their rights to have a moan.

I fail to see why you seem so comfortable about two decisions that were so woefully wrong, add to that the margin of the error from the champ league game against BMG that thankfully didn't cost us. Cue some kind of 'cover up' post the match claiming that the referee was going to award us the goal!! Do me a favour.

This thread is quite right to call out these situations and it should continue throughout the season.

Watched Football First last night and Zaba was the one who went in studs showing on Anita and Anita touched Zaba's shin slightly, then Zaba went in two footed on someone else towards the end - on another day Zaba could easily have been sent off for two yellows.

They didn't show a replay of this on FF but McLaren said at the end that their second goal was "clearly onside" too.

Watched Football First last night and Zaba was the one who went in studs showing on Anita and Anita touched Zaba's shin slightly, then Zaba went in two footed on someone else towards the end - on another day Zaba could easily have been sent off for two yellows.

They didn't show a replay of this on FF but McLaren said at the end that their second goal was "clearly onside" too.

There was nothing clear about it.

Why bother though, you can't change anything. I was upset when my Dad ran over my pet tortoise, Eric, but after a few tears I moved on with life.

Humans make mistakes, even at football matches, and it's all part and parcel of the Beautiful Game'.
Reminds me of a joke.
Little lad late at night on Market street. Copper....."What are you doing ?"
"I want to pick up a prossie "
"Why?"
"So i can get VD"
"Why ?"
"So i can have it off with our maid, and she will get VD "
"WHY?"
"The maid will have it off with my Dad and he will get VD, and my Dad will have it off with my Mam and she will get VD. My Mam will have it off with the Chauffeur and he will get VD, and that will teach the bastard for running over my tortoise "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.