SWP frustrating

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Colins Bellend, 16 Dec 2008.

1. Sky Blue

Sky Blue

Why ?...he made some valid points.

2. simon23

simon23

he was on the wing vs everton

3. The Fat el Hombre

The Fat el Hombre

Shaun's been fantastic for us especially considering he's been out of position for a number fo games. Seriously, why the fuck would anyone feel the need to question him right now?

4. ono

ono

I've been thinking the same for a while. I never wanted to stick my neck out and post it though because of the reaction on here.

Just seems like he does some stuff and you scratch your head in amazement....like he'll beat 2 or 3 players who are all trying to foul him. Time and time again he'll do something really good. But when it comes to the simple stuff like a ten yard pass or a through ball, it all goes wrong. Like he can do the hard stuff but can't do the easy stuff.

Having said that he is often our best player for his work-rate and willigness to lay it all on the line for the team. And there are plenty of other players who should be much more heavily criticised. It's just frustrating that he can beat 3 or 4 men and then misplace a 5 yard pass all in the same breath. I think he's always been like that to be honest.