SWP

FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that means we will have to endure vass for a tleast another month...the most inaffectuale attacking player ever

this highlights even more our squad deficiencies that the fact that the moment we get an injury to one atacking player vass is back on the pitch.....

our attacking options (forwards) needsa complete overhaul

the only ones i would keep (and this is not a reaction to today as ive been saying it for a long long time) are Boj and sturridge....the rest; vass, caciedo, jo, evans can all go as they simply offer no goal threat whatsoever and arent good enough for the premiership and never will be

simon23 said:
FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that means we will have to endure vass for a tleast another month...the most inaffectuale attacking player ever

Yeh.

If only there was some opportunity to bring other players in, a transfer window type thingy coming up soon.

Seriously we can't play Vassel again. When he came on today we went down to 10men.

Other thing I can think of is, get a CM in and put Ireland there for the time being.

Vassel is the worst footballer i have ever seen play for city. He can not run with the ball, his first touch is horrible, one on one he is pathetic, he never wins tackles, his passing is a joke, his goal scoring is embarasing the bloke is a joke of a footballer. It just goes to show how poor we are when you consider how long he has been at our club. No other team in the prem would entertain this fucking clown.

kevinmcfc said:
Vassel is the worst footballer i have ever seen play for city. He can not run with the ball, his first touch is horrible, one on one he is pathetic, he never wins tackles, his passing is a joke, his goal scoring is embarasing the bloke is a joke of a footballer. It just goes to show how poor we are when you consider how long he has been at our club. No other team in the prem would entertain this fucking clown.

Could not agree more with your views on vassell

whp.blue said:
kevinmcfc said:

Could not agree more with your views on vassell

Vassell needs his contract terminating NOW! He's the worst player in the whole squad. He cannot play football to a Prem or even a Championship level. He'll be here forever! Looks overweight as well.

You know Sven told him to run forwards in this picture!!
svenDM1507_468x500.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.