Taekwondo Mayhem!!

That woman kicking the china lass in her face? They gave another decision or something?

she got battered in the semi against the mexican and obviously not in the right frame of mind for the fight,hope she gets sorted to win the bronze

It just looks like two birds having a 'handbags' moment outside somewhere like Bar 38 on Silicone Alley (Peter St) to these eyes!

I won't hear a bad word about taekwondo on these boards.
The fight between the Italian bloke and that young Brit was a classic, the Italian though had too much class and used his range to his advantage.

My younger sister is a multiple time Australian champion and won silver in the Korean Open in her class, and I have been runner up at the nationals before. Top sport that one.

I wonder how many guns were pointed in the locals back to boo her during her semi final for a right decision?

I suspect the head of that martial arts organisation will be found in a hotel room with a single gunshot through the back of the head now.

never mind the british girl did anyone see that cuban bloke kick off with the referee today? he attacked the ref with a kick and was then obviously disqualified.banned from all international competition to boot as well! madness.

mikeyboy said:
never mind the british girl did anyone see that cuban bloke kick off with the referee today? he attacked the ref with a kick and was then obviously disqualified.banned from all international competition to boot as well! madness.
Missed that.

I'll have to look for it on Iplayer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.