Take That tonight

ric's just sent me a PM saying it was a brilliant night , although he's now got a sore voice . one of the best concerts he's ever been to . being right at the front of the stage just made the night .
nice one ric .

PistonBlue said:
clairepartyring said:
PistonBlue said:
To be fair to the boys, they do put a good show on if you like that sort of thing.

Our Claire will dance to any old shite, mind.

Joseph, how you doing, bit of a revival on fansonline?????

Westlife,boyzone,take that, give me all of them!!!!!

Yeah I popped on there about a week ago, I see Waspy's still lurking. What a sad little boy. Ruined a good site.

You could have had a couple of freebies for Boyzone the other week if I'd known you'd have em. Couldn't give em away! Pity, they were pretty shit though you didn't miss much, lol.

I went Joe,half empty arena, no comparison to tonight,thanks anyway

xx

greenie said:
hate to say it boys, but i went on a freebie on thursday and the show was class

No wonder it was a freebie, there was no concert thursday night..............you must have got a place right at the front !!!!!

Swales lives said:
who in their right minds would go and watch these rentboys?

Swales, I am what you would class as an old duffer, but have worked 3 of the 5 nights (just got back in )at the real Old Trafford, I was impressed at the '''Show '' they put on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.