Take the inflatables/flags etc to the derby?

red c*nts took my banana off in me b4 we got in for the fa cup game, there twats the stewards, the look on his face after quite a bit of abuse regarding his mother was a touch on the funny side!!

This has got to be done! i have seen a quality picture somewhere when we did it a few year ago think it might have been on the old bluewatch site can someone find it and post it

i think if we get through in the semi on the 7th the derby will be sunday 10th and a chance for us to park the bus in front of the goal and stop the scummers from buying the league again, also a chance to drown the scum out with non stop chants of istanbul

surely we could knock up 3,000 blue fez hats for this game

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
take bananas and blow them up inside or else they'll take them. you've can take flags as long as you hide them at the turnstyles. they're nazi's at the swamp they take your flagpole and leave you with the sheet!

Shouldn't that read "take your flagpole and leave you with the shite"?
'sheet' as in the sheet of cloth you get on the flag pole. the 'flag' I believe some people call it.

"Shite"as in the clowns that play there.The "rags" I believe some people call them.
Oh right! (as in I get what you mean now)

What are the rules on flag poles, i have a old blue silk 'only football team to come from Manchester' i think bought on Wembley way, can i attach a stick of some sort??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.