Taking in small rucksack

Asian Blue

Team supported
Man City
Not ticket related, but going to the game on Sunday and wondered if I will be allowed in with a small rucksack ?

Thanks for the tip boys. I am coming up from Bristol and want to get a few things from the shop.
I intend to take the metro from Piccadilly, to City Square to experience that, and then to my seat in East Stand Block 207. Will I be able to access that direct from City Square, or will I have to exit and come in at another Gate ?

Asian Blue said:
Thanks for the tip boys. I am coming up from Bristol and want to get a few things from the shop.
I intend to take the metro from Piccadilly, to City Square to experience that, and then to my seat in East Stand Block 207. Will I be able to access that direct from City Square, or will I have to exit and come in at another Gate ?
The tram from Piccadilly drops you at Blue Square. There are no extra gates around the Stadium. The walk from the square to your entrance is 2 minutes. Enjoy your day Blue :-)

trotsky said:
Asian Blue said:
The tram from Piccadilly drops you at Blue Square. There are no extra gates around the Stadium. The walk from the square to your entrance is 2 minutes. Enjoy your day Blue :-)
Cheers..........................so looking forward to it !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.