Taking photos with a Camera at The Etihad ... is it now illegal ?

Been taking my small digital camera in and using for years. Earlier this season one NEW showsec 'knob' said i couldn't use it, i explained it was not a 'professional' camera but they were not having it; i then suggested they were going to have a very busy day telling all the others not use them. They went away and checked-came back okay to use it as it was't a 'professional' camera.
Sounds like showsec knobs at it again, stand your ground.

Nearly got turfed out at Arsenal a couple of years back. Made a weekend out of it and done all the sightseeing shite and went straight to the ground. Had a right barney with a steward about me taking photographs (Canon SLR) and that it was forbidden to take photographs whilst the players were on the pitch due to copyright! Told him repeatedly to fuck off until he got the dibble involved who told it me that whilst he himself thought it was a ridiculous rule it was correct.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.