Taking the pressure off

Gosford Blue

Nothing like taking the pressure of yourself.

This is what Mancini is supposed to have said, taken from the Irish Examiner.

''Chelsea are the best team in the Premier League at the moment,” he said.

“They are probably going to win the Premier League title easily.

I don't know whether it's mind games before tomorrow's game, but to come out with a statement like that after six games is a bit premature.

Mind games...he wants Chelsea turning up thinking they are better than us, thinking they're going to win the league, and generally being just a tiny bit complacent. That's all it will take for us to get at them....

Conversely, I wonder how many times they've been reminded by Ancelotti in the last week of the fact that we were the only team to do the double over them in the league in years...

mind games although they are odds on with the bookies so it's hardly a wild statement

maybe he's getting his excuses in early :-(

This thread is a joke, and is starting to sum up the attitudes of some.

He makes two statements that every manager who has played Chelsea has said, including your new God Ferguson, and he's suddenly getting his excuses in early?

What did you expect him to say? "Chelsea are shit, we're going to win the league and I'm actually Mark Hughes with a mask on"

It's just mind games. I like it. Just like how he's said we only have 4 defenders (including Boyata), when in fact, Lescott and Boateng are both fit. On the topic of mind games though, i wouldn't be at all surprised if Lampard is fit...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.