Takeover confirmed

lol never seen this thread before i can only imagine the state of the forum.

Just reading the redcafe link now haha, some of their comments look very very silly now hehe.

TCIB said:
lol never seen this thread before i can only imagine the state of the forum.

Just reading the redcafe link now haha, some of their comments look very very silly now hehe.

i'd say more fearful than silly. they were right to be.

Just read for first time.

Brilliant. Brings it all back.

I go a call from a mate (not City fan) when I was on lunch break and he told me we had been taken over by the Arabs. He said they were 10 times as rich as Chelsea.

Needless to say the day was a blur from then on.... and the party just gets better...

Thank you ADUG for bringing so much joy to City.

I hope the Sheikh is able to visit again soon.

A little reminder who we owe everything to.....
Remember like it was yesterday... The good times WILL return, our owners will demand nothing less....
CTID.....

vintiz said:
Bless that day.

Happy days then and still now. With the usual ups and downs but generally 5 years of footballing and emotional bliss.

How many great moments ? The FA Cup, the Premiership, Champions League football year after year (hopefully), the 'sick swan', The Community Shield, Kun Aguero, the QPR game and so many other great City moments to brighten our days and to take with us on our journeys through this battlefield they call life.

god I can remember that day in 2008, was at work and we had ssn [not anymore ] went for a break at 11 and turned on tv and it was all over ssn and watched it till 11-30 talked all about at work till I left, got home and watched it all night until rob was 1 of ours, all the papers next day was every thing about the takeover and city. and now its a lot better now we have won two cups, let it continue, thank you sir

This is weird seeing this thread from the perspective now, look how far we've come, from nearly being relegated every season, to challenging for the title and playing in the champions league every season. Makes everything feel great for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.