Talk sport : Bale

Navas' main problem is he really struggles taking the ball inside(maybe because he is very one footed? who knows), and as such predictably always tries to go wide even when trying to dummy. This has the knock on effect of making his crosses easy to intercept. He can and is able to deliver, but is struggling to make the SPACE to deliver.

Having said this, he played half decent yesterday...and he does show a lot of energy going both ways on the pitch. He isn't good enough for city going forward though.

Very decent performance yesterday from city.

Emma isn't the most contented in Madrid. It will be no surprise to see Manchester rumours soon.

if he was to ever come back to england it will likely be between us and united to sign him.

i can't see him going to another london club outside of tottenham whom i can't see being able to afford with the new stadium build.

For some reason I wasn't hugely interested when I saw mcfc40's update.

But now I'm thinking about him playing against us...what a signing.

But he keeps going on about wanting to play in the middle, and that would mean moving KDB out of his best position.

Bale is loving life in Madrid right now under Zidane. Once Ronaldo fucks off or the rest of the dressing room stops massaging his ego he will become a better player. I just can't see him leaving.

no chance we'll sign him this summer even if he'd be available but he is top player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.